TERRACE HEVEA NL UK POR IT ES DE VERSION
THE TERRACE WHICH REMAINS OF MARBLE
HEVEADECK is a terrace board made from HEVEA, a plantation wood recycled after the exploitation of latex. The wood was previously felled and burned because it was considered waste: HEVEADECK brings this precious resource, Hevea, back to life by carefully assembling the different layers of veneer after unrolling.
THE + PRODUCT:
- No deformation of the boards: neither warping nor tiling
- Dimensional stability: shrinkage and expansion up to 50% lower than a solid exotic wood
- Little maintenance
- Aesthetics that make no use of the natural defects of the wood: no knots, no risk of splintering, homogeneous appearance
- Excellent flatness
- No double padding at the end of the blade
- Spacing between boards limited to 3mm when installed by screws
- Ready to install: no acclimatisation period required
THE HEVEA RANGE:
Our Hevea slabs are classified U14 for the waterproofing market.
Protect your terrace with HEVEA CARE.
HEVEA CARE is a 3 in 1 product:
It is a fungicide that prevents the appearance of surface fungi.
It is an insecticide to treat cuts.
It is a shade to restore the radiance of the terrace as a preventive and curative measure.
It is also an edge sealer for processing cuts.
HEVEA CARE exists in IPE.
It is applied as a preventive measure: a double coat should be applied immediately after the installation of the new terrace.
It is applied as a curative, after a few years of use.